LIFT STATION SALES AND SERVICE
From preventative maintenance (PM) programs to emergency troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades, IFM has the experience, knowledge, and proper safety equipment to address your lift station problems safely and professionally.
IFM’s factory trained and licensed wastewater technicians can visit your lift station to thoroughly inspect its operation and condition. From this visit, our technicians are able to provide a quotation for PM visits, required repairs or recommended upgrades to your lift station.
With a preventative maintenance contract, IFM will provide you with a written report of all findings and observations with their suggestions or necessary additional work. Preventative maintenance contract visits include:
- Checking level control operation
- Checking motor starters and overloads
- Observing and calculating pump drawdown rates
- Checking electrical connections within the panel and capacitors
- Observing corrosion within the wet well
- Testing all alarms
- Exercising valves
- Amp draws on the pumps
- Developing an equipment list including the pump serial numbers
- Changing the oil in the pumps
IFM also has the ability to monitor lift stations and wastewater treatment facilities remotely. This will provide quick notifications and responses for any emergency conditions. We can work with municipalities and industries to evaluate the proper technology based upon availability of phone, high speed internet or radio.