IFM will be offering several sessions of Ohio EPA Approved Contact Hours for Wastewater Operators throughout this calender year. All courses are on O&M related topics. Some of the courses being offered include:
- Activated Sludge Basic Principals (2 Contact Hours)
- Anaerobic and Aerobic Digestion Process (3 Contact Hours)
- Biological Nutrient Removal (4 Contact Hours)
- Dissolved Air Floatation Operation (2 Contact Hours)
- Field Testing Equipment Calibration (2 Contact Hours)
- Microscopic Training for WWTP Operators(3 Contact Hours)
- Pharmaceuticals in Wastewater Effluent (0.5 Contact Hours)
In all, IFM has over 30 approved contact hours of courses available. The courses will be presented by Mike Maringer and Tom Horn at various locations throughout the state. Details of upcoming course locations and times will be published on this website.
Please contact IFM with any questions.